Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Meat & Potatos


I'm trying to decide what content to publish in this Blog. I didn't know if I should keep it strictly about dogs and the Boutique or splash a little of my personal life in it too. As I think about it, I think that's the direction I'll take. The store and dogs are my life and my life is the store and dogs. So I would only think it appropriate that my Blog intermingle also.


For those of you who stumble upon my Blog, I'll briefly introduce you to my store and myself.


Must Love Dogs Boutique & Spa is a place where dogs and their people will find all natural dog foods, all natural treats, all natrual supplements, all natural grooming products, high quality and unique products for dogs including everything from collars, leashes, id tags, bowls, beds to doggie clothing, toys, snuggle sacks, life jactets and MUCH MORE! We are always on the look-out for American made products and we take a lot of time and reseach before we add products to our store. We want you to feel safe with any choice you make within our walls. We also offer a self-serve dog wash facility. We provide everything except the dirty dog and we clean up!


On a more personal note, I was born and raised in Grand Haven, MI (spending a little time in other places periodically). I take great pride in my hometown and am delighted to have my boutique right in historic downtown where I remember spending my days as a child. I have always loved animals and my passion became more directed towards dogs after getting my first dog 10 years ago. It was like I was infected by him. I began showing dogs and did that for about 6 years. I am involved with many dog related groups.
Basenji Rescue and Transport, Inc. (BRAT) www.basenjirescue.org
Greater Muskegon Kennel Club
Muskegon Lakeshore Obedience Training Club
West Michigan Disc Doggers
I work with BRAT by fostering, rehabilitating dogs, doing home visits, bringing awareness about the group and whatever else I can do to help.
This barely scratches the surface but I think you get the idea. I hope you find this Blog interesting, amusing, useful and fun. Feel free to comment and share any ideas you may have.
Make a Tail Wag!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment